From: pem <pemryan <at> gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Newbie getting started
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lib.boost.ublas
Date: Thursday 12th April 2012 02:02:34 UTC (over 5 years ago)
The name  may be

DGESV
dgesv_
LAPACK_DGESV
lapack_dgesv_

etc, depends on the library you used.
use some tools provided by the comiler you can lookup the symbols.

for example, mingw gcc provides a tool named nm:

$ nm  lapack.lib | grep dgesv

0000000000000000 I __imp_dgesv_
0000000000000000 T dgesv_
0000000000000000 I __imp_dgesvd_
0000000000000000 T dgesvd_
0000000000000000 I __imp_dgesvj_
0000000000000000 T dgesvj_
0000000000000000 I __imp_dgesvx_
0000000000000000 T dgesvx_
so I should use dgesv_ as function name for a correct linking.
(I assume) msvc should have similar tools.

also dont forget extern "C"  declaration if you are using a c++ compiler.

HTH,

Regards,

2012-04-12
Ryan Ren