From: Ushtarador <kammerc <at> student.ethz.ch>
Subject: Newbie getting started
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lib.boost.ublas
Date: Wednesday 11th April 2012 14:45:02 UTC (over 5 years ago)
Hey there,

I am trying to calculate eigenvalues of small, dense matrices. Since the
project is already using boost, I am trying to get LAPACK working, but
since
i am not very experienced, I am stuck at the moment. I've been searching
for
hours now, but noboy seems to have such basic problems.
I now have:
- The library file LAPACK.lib
- A Visual Studio 2008 project where I would like to calculate eigenvalues
of a boost matrix

I also added the svn repository
"http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/numeric_bindings/boost/numeric/bindings"
to the boost-directory on my harddisk, but I am not sure if I did something
wrong.

Could someone please give me step-by-step instructions how to proceed now?
:)

Thanks very much in advance, Christoph