From: Andrew Hill <andy.bob.hill <at> gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Solving simple vector equation *newbie*
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lib.boost.ublas
Date: Wednesday 29th February 2012 19:24:33 UTC (over 5 years ago)
Can you provide a more specific example?  I know nothing about how to
use ublas.  I'm looking for some simple code example.  I don't have
any idea how to turn what petros said into code using ublas.

Adding to what petros said:
1) a, b, c  are scalars
2) X, Y, Z are are 7-d column vectors
3) entries 3, 4, 5 of 7-d vectors have the most significance

Understanding how to do this, will really set me up for more
significant use of ublas going forward.  I really appreciated any help
I can get.

Thanks!