From: Umut Tabak <u.tabak <at> tudelft.nl>
Subject: g++ 4.4.6 and boost ublas 1_48 compile problem
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lib.boost.ublas
Date: Wednesday 22nd February 2012 15:05:59 UTC (over 5 years ago)
Hi all,

I have a rather strange problem with ublas 1.48 and g++.

If I try to compile the example file sparse_fill2.cpp on the wiki page
of Gunther Winkler, namely,

http://www.guwi17.de/ublas/matrix_sparse_usage.html

I get some strange errors due standard library with g++ 4.6.1. I could
not understand the reason for this.

If I use boost 1_47 with g++ 4.4.6,( an older compiler on our cluster)
then the same code compiles fine and runs without problems.

Is there a change in the implementation of generalized_vector_of_vector
from the point of standard library usage, which is quite less likely I
suppose.

Any ideas on the source of this difference and error.

Best regards,
Umut