From: Nuo Yan <yan.nuo <at> gmail.com>
Subject: Request-URI Too Long from mongrel-unicorn
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.ruby.unicorn.general
Date: Wednesday 11th April 2012 08:07:59 UTC (over 4 years ago)
In my understanding, the mongrel request uri limit is 12k.

My request uri is certainly not that long (about 1445 bytes), but for some
reason I'm getting  414 Request-URI Too Long from the server.

In my experiment, if I shrink the request URI to 1016 bytes, it works.

Getting this error on all GET, POST, PUT, and DELETE requests.

There is no cookie being sent and the number of headers and their length
are all very small.

Any idea why?