From: Stevan Little <stevan.little-UoLfWFtP2mI8egOQY5JaJw <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: New Moose Website
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.perl.moose
Date: Monday 5th April 2010 15:01:18 UTC (over 7 years ago)
I am happy to announce that we have redesigned and expanded the Moose
website.

   http://moose.perl.org

Currently the site only somewhat expands on what was previously there,
but with our new multi-page design we should have plenty of room to
grow now. And as with all things Moose, this website is an open
project and we would love for others to help and contribute.

The code that builds the site can be found in Git and as always,
patches are very welcome.

   http://git.shadowcat.co.uk/gitweb/gitweb.cgi?p=gitmo/moose-website.git;a=summary

The site is static, but is generated dynamically using Template
Toolkit, a YAML file and PO files for internationalization.

Most of the important information in the site is contained within the
YAML file ( http://git.shadowcat.co.uk/gitweb/gitweb.cgi?p=gitmo/moose-website.git;a=blob;f=data/pages.yml

  ), such as the list of companies that use Moose (feel free to add
your own if you don't see it there), useful articles on Moose (also
feel free to add more if you like) and presentations about Moose
(again, feel free to add more).

If you are interested in spreading the word about Moose to non-english
speakers, you are welcome to help translate the site by adding more
language files ( http://git.shadowcat.co.uk/gitweb/gitweb.cgi?p=gitmo/moose-website.git;a=tree;f=lib/Moose/Website/I18N/po

  ).

If you would like to improve upon the copy text, or have some
suggestions for new content, this is also welcome.

Thanks,

- Stevan

NOTE: All that you need to build this is on CPAN, except one
unreleased module, which is Resource::Pack and that can be found on my
github (http://github.com/stevan/Resource-Pack).

CD: 3ms