From: Neil Mitchell <ndmitchell <at> gmail.com>
Subject: Yhc.Core -> Haskell/Javascript/C
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.yhc
Date: Monday 20th November 2006 18:44:21 UTC (over 10 years ago)
Hi,

We currently have a Yhc.Core library which does
begining to add some analysis methods into Yhc.Core (saturation,
strictness) where they can be implemented in a way which is not
specific to any particular back end, and are generally useful.

We now also want to add some convertors in, particularly a convertor
to Javascript (which is already written), Haskell (which I have
floating around, and need to refine) and C (I have the start of this
done). The question is where to put them?

I can think of two options:

* Add a corejavascript library, and export Yhc.Core.Javascript from
that, ditto one for each of the convertors.

* Or alternatively add them to the existing Yhc.Core library.

What do people think?

I was also thinking of writing a tool, ycr, which allows these various
analysis methods to be invoked and convertors - mainly for internal
testing and development work.

Thanks

Neil

CD: 3ms