From: Robert Dockins <robdockins <at> fastmail.fm>
Subject: Bytecode API library
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.yhc
Date: Tuesday 20th June 2006 01:02:31 UTC (over 11 years ago)
Friends!

I have just released an alpha version of a library for reading and writing
the
YHC bytecode file format.  It's not quite finished but currently quite
usable.  It reads and writes the entire bytecode set, version 1.9 (the one
used by recent YHC builds).

The project homepage is:

http://www.eecs.tufts.edu/~rdocki01/yhc-bytecode.html

From this page you can find tarballs, docs, and a darcs repository.

Comments and suggestsions are welcome.  Note that this library is currently

GPL.  I'm still considering my options on this front.  If you have a strong

opinion AND a convincing argument for some other license, email me.

Thanks, and enjoy.

--
Rob Dockins

Talk softly and drive a Sherman tank.
Laugh hard, it's a long way to the bank.
       -- TMBG

CD: 3ms