From: Roman Leshchinskiy <rl <at> cse.unsw.edu.au>
Subject: ANN: NoSlow - Microbenchmarks for array libraries
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.general
Date: Thursday 26th November 2009 15:31:10 UTC (over 7 years ago)
I'm pleased to announce NoSlow, a nascent benchmark suite for various array
(and list) libraries with particular emphasis on finding out how well they
fuse things. At the moment, it knows about

  * standard lists
  * primitive DPH arrays (dph-prim-seq)
  * uvector
  * vector
  * storablevector

It compiles and runs (using Brian's criterion) a fairly random collection
of very small loop kernels for each of those and produces a lot of data
which it then uses to generate ugly HTML tables. In the future, it will
have more benchmarks, more complex benchmarks and much prettier tables.

You can get more information (including the ugly tables) from my blog

  http://unlines.wordpress.com/2009/11/27/noslow

and NoSlow itself from Hackage

  http://hackage.haskell.org/package/NoSlow

Any help would be highly appreciated as I don't have a lot of time to work
on it.

Roman

CD: 3ms