From: Michael Dever <michael.dever2 <at> mail.dcu.ie>
Subject: ANN: Gtk2hsGenerics
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.general
Date: Sunday 5th July 2009 13:43:53 UTC (over 8 years ago)
Hi all,

Apologies if this goes through twice.

I extracted some functions from working on haskellfm, and made them a
bit generic. There's no new functionality in this, but some handy
functions that I found useful while working on it. They take some of
the pain out extracting information from stores and adding more
information in.

The modules are:

Graphics.UI.Gtk.Generics.ListStore:

Functionality for:
	Repopulating an existing ListStore with a list of new data.
	Obtaining an element from a ListStore, identified by a TreePath.
	Prepending/Appending a ListStore with another list.

Graphics.UI.Gtk.Generics.TreeStore:

Functionality for:
	Obtaining all the objects from a TreeStore that correspond to a
TreePath.
	Finding a TreePath to match the elements in a supplied list.

Graphics.UI.Gtk.Generics.TreeView

*At the moment this only applies to a TreeView with  ListStore.*

Functionality for:
	Getting a single selection from a TreeView containing a ListStore.
	Getting multiple selections from a TreeView containing a ListStore.
	Applying a function to a single selection of a TreeView containing a
ListStore.
	Applying a function across multiple selections from a TreeView
containing a ListStore.

The package is available on Hackage at:
	http://hackage.haskell.org/package/Gtk2hsGenerics-0.1

Regards,