From: ChrisK <haskell <at> list.mightyreason.com>
Subject: ANN: Bug fix to regex-tdfa, new version 0.97.3
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.general
Date: Tuesday 10th February 2009 23:46:10 UTC (over 8 years ago)
To Haskell and Libraries and Haskell-Cafe,

Whilst improving regex-tdfa I have run across new bugs.  Some patterns were

getting compiled wrong and others were affected by an execution bug.

As this package has actual users, I wanted to make sure they get these
fixes
immediately.

Three Cheers For QuickCheck!

The new version is 0.97.3 at
http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/regex-tdfa

And this version passes all the unit tests I have, including coverage for
the
new bugs.  This is no warranty that regex-tdfa is bug free, since I made
that
same claim last release.  For instance: I suspect 0.97.3 may be buggy if
used in
the optional left-associative mode.

The new improved version of regex-tdfa is still a long way off.

Cheers,
  Chris Kuklewicz

CD: 3ms