From: Creighton Hogg <wchogg <at> gmail.com>
Subject: ANN : happs-tutorial 0.7
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.general
Date: Sunday 8th February 2009 00:25:25 UTC (over 8 years ago)
Hello,

I'm pleased to announce the release of happs-tutorial 0.7 on Hackage.
http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/happs-tutorial

This is the first release of happs-tutorial built against the new
Happstack project.  Not much has changed in content since the last
release except a few minor cleanups & a little bit of reorganization.
The 0.8 release will consist of more extensive additions, with the
primary focus being a walk through of multimaster.

I've taken over the development of the tutorial from Thomas Hartman,
who has already put a rather massive effort into making
HAppS/Happstack more accessible.  Please feel free to e-mail me with
any comments, errata, or threats of bodily harm.

Cheers,
Creighton Hogg

CD: 3ms