From: Wouter Swierstra <wss <at> Cs.Nott.AC.UK>
Subject: The Monad.Reader (11) - Call for Copy
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.general
Date: Monday 7th July 2008 13:45:52 UTC (over 9 years ago)
Call for Copy
			The Monad.Reader - Issue 11

The summer's bound to be a washout; the submission deadline for the
Haskell Symposium has passed; Wimbledon's finished. But it's not too
late to start writing something for the next issue of The Monad.Reader!

The deadline for Issue 11 is

** August 1, 2008 **

The Monad.Reader is a electronic magazine about all things Haskell. It
is less formal than journal, but more enduring than a wiki-page or
blog. There have been a wide variety of articles, ranging from code
fragments, puzzles, book reviews, tutorials, to half-baked research
ideas.

* Submission Details *

Get in touch with me if you intend to submit something -- the sooner
you let me know what you're up to, the better.

Please submit articles for the next issue to me by e-mail (wss at
cs.nott.ac.uk). Articles should be written according to the guidelines
available from

http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/The_Monad.Reader

Please submit your article in PDF, together with any source files you
used. The sources will be released together with the magazine under a
BSD license.

If you would like to submit an article, but have trouble with LaTeX
please let me know and we'll sort something out.

All the best,

Wouter

CD: 3ms