From: McBeath, Kyle <k.mcbeath <at> orgtel.com>
Subject: Re: Haskell development in Banking
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.general
Date: Friday 7th September 2007 17:53:59 UTC (over 10 years ago)
A top tier Investment bank is looking for a Haskell developer to join
their quantitative analytics group.

This is a permanent position in London, joining a cross asset team.  You
will be able to use Haskell commercially everyday, be generously
compensated and be on the forefront of technology in banking.  This is a
great opportunity for PhD students or above with proven experience of
Haskell programming.

If you are interested in the position or would like further details then
please send an up to date CV in word document to [email protected]
during the week or [email protected] on the weekend.
Alternatively you can call me on 0207 337 2323.

Kind regards,

Kyle McBeath

http://www.orgtel.com

This email is confidential and intended solely for the addressee.  If you
are not the intended addressee, please notify Orgtel immediately. If
received in error, you must not disclose, copy or otherwise distribute the
contents of this email.
If you do not want to receive further emails from us about our services,
or wish to query how your personal data is held by us, please contact
us via email at [email protected]
You can view our privacy statement at: http://www.orgtel.com/privacy_statement.html

CD: 3ms