From: Gorgonite <gorgonite <at> freesurf.fr>
Subject: Translation of the Gentle Introduction to Haskell 98
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.general
Date: Tuesday 1st May 2007 06:53:31 UTC (over 10 years ago)
Hello,

I don't know if there are French-speaking people reading this
mailing-list, but we at haskell-fr have some great news today !

We didn't find any French translation of the "Gentle Introduction to
Haskell" (version 98), thus we decide to write it.
Today, I would like to announce that  we have completed a translation into
French, that it can be read by following the link :

http://gorgonite.developpez.com/livres/traductions/haskell/gentle-haskell/

It is currently available as a set of HTML pages.  We are
also putting into the "official format" with *.verb files.
Hopefully you will soon be able to download that version as well.

Please send your comments and suggestions to the French Haskell
mailing list [email protected]

Best regards,

CD: 3ms