From: David House <dmhouse <at> gmail.com>
Subject: ANNC: hoogle.el
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.general
Date: Friday 2nd March 2007 22:50:19 UTC (over 10 years ago)
Hoogle.el is a simple Emacs Lisp library that nicely integrates Hoogle
into Emacs.

http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Hoogle.el

Here's the docstring from the only function it provides: hoogle-lookup:

"Lookup the identifier at point in Hoogle. If we can't find an
identifier at the point, or with a prefix arg of 1, prompts for a
name to look up. If we can find a Hoogle in the $PATH (using
`executable-find' on `hoogle-local-command'), it will be used,
unless `hoogle-always-use-web' is non-nil. For web Hoogling, the
name is appended to `hoogle-url-base' and `browse-url' is
invoked."

The file is based on work by myself, Clemens Fruhwirth and Andy
Hefner. I welcome any comments.

--
-David House, [email protected]

CD: 3ms