From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Joel_Bj=F6rnson?= <joel.bjornson <at> gmail.com>
Subject: ANNOUNCE: HSP.Clientside 0.001
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.general
Date: Monday 26th June 2006 21:48:05 UTC (over 11 years ago)
Hi. I would like to announce the *prerelease* of Hsp.Clientside.
This is a 'Summer of Code' project aiming to add support for client-side
script generation in Haskell Server Pages. (
http://www.cs.chalmers.se/~d00nibro/hsp/).
At the moment the basic building blocks for embedding Javasript has been
implemented.
As the project proceeds a suitable programming model based on these
components will be added.
Hopefully this will also include some kind of higher level Ajax support.

If you are interested please take a look at
darcs.haskell.org/SoC/hsp.clientside.

Off course I appreciate all sorts of comments, opinions and proposals
regarding this work.

For more information see www.dtek.chalmers.se/~bjornson/soc

/Joel

CD: 3ms