From: Tim Docker <twd_gg <at> dockerz.net>
Subject: ANN: A Haskell Charting Library
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.general
Date: Sunday 14th May 2006 11:59:57 UTC (over 11 years ago)
I'm making available the current state of my 2D charting library for
haskell. It's still at quite an early stage, but may prove useful. At
present it has:

     - line charts, points charts, fills, and combinations.
     - Automatic layout sizing and adjustment.
     - Auto scaling of axis ranges
     - Extensible to support new plot types
     - Uses the cairo graphics library for output
     - a friendly haskell interface.

There's tons of features that I'd like to add, but it satisfies the
immediate needs of another application.

A little information and a darcs repo can be found here:

     http://dockerz.net/software/chart.html

Comments, feedback (or even patches!) are welcome. This is the first
haskell library code I've written, so I'd be especially interested in
comments on the API.

CD: 2ms