From: Lemmih <lemmih <at> gmail.com>
Subject: DownNova-0.1
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.general
Date: Friday 5th May 2006 16:31:07 UTC (over 11 years ago)
Greetings,

I hearby announce the release of DownNova-0.1.

  'downNova' is a program designed for automating the process of
  downloading TV series from mininova.org. It will scan your downloaded
  files to find out what your interests are and download missing/new
  episodes to your collection. Advanced classification techniques are
  used to interpret the file names and 'downNova' will correctly extract
  series name, season number, episode number and episode title in nigh
  all cases.
  This might be abused for illegally downloading copyrighted material. That
  is however not the intended use of this program and I do not condone such
  activities.

Dependencies:
  fps:   http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~dons/fps.html
  HaXml: http://haskell.org/HaXml

Installation:
  runhaskell Setup.lhs configure [--help]
  runhaskell Setup.lhs build
  sudo runhaskell Setup.lhs install

  $EDITOR downnova.cfg
  sudo cp downnova.cfg /etc/downnova.cfg
  sudo cp `which downnova` /etc/cron.hourly/

Repository: darcs get http://darcs.haskell.org/~lemmih/downNova

--
Friendly,
  Lemmih