From: Kenneth Hoste <Kenneth.Hoste <at> UGent.be>
Subject: take 10 [1..] article series: Libraries ( please contribute ! )
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.general
Date: Tuesday 22nd November 2005 14:42:26 UTC (over 11 years ago)
As was already announced, I'll try to provide an article for each
upcoming TMR [1] issue, regarding some subject in the world of Haskell.
My intention is to write a short piece on some item which fits the
monthly subject.
The first topic for the series of 'take 10 [1..]' articles is Libraries,
and will be published in the next TMR issue (December).

I'll choose a top 10 (without ordering, this is no popularity contest),
and try and summarize what the library is meant for, who is maintaining
it, why you should use it, ...

I'd like to ask this mailing list to make a contribution: which Haskell
library is your favorite, which ones do you _really_ need for your work
with Haskell, which ones do you like.
Please feel free to reply one or more suggestions, or adjust the wiki [2].

[1] http://haskell.org/tmrwiki
[2] http://haskell.org/tmrwiki/TopTenHaskell_25Libraries

boegel

--
Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they
conceal is vital (Aaron Levenstein)

Kenneth Hoste
ELIS - Ghent University
http://elis.ugent.be/~kehoste