From: Christopher Done <chrisdone <at> googlemail.com>
Subject: Haskell web development entries on the Wiki
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.cafe
Date: Friday 1st October 2010 20:50:31 UTC (over 7 years ago)
Decided to move this to a separate thread. I went ahead and refactored
the wiki entries:

http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Web

Now we have the following Web/ sections:

Servers
Frameworks
Interfaces to frameworks
Databases and Persistence
Libraries
Testing and Verification
Content Management

and

Forums and Discussion
Literature (research, talks and blogs)
Existing Haskell web applications
Ongoing projects and ideas

And Web/Libraries has the following sections:

URLs and Routing
Templating
Sessions and Authentication
CGI
Forms
JavaScript and AJAX
CSS

I will add all these pages to the Web category, but not yet, I want to
get rid of this page:
http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/?title=Applications_and_libraries/Web_programming

I've nearly finished moving all of it to organised sections in this
new hierarchy. The advantage of doing this is that I have to manually
check each thing listed and I discover that quite a few are dead links
and no longer maintained.

Ideally this page http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Web/Frameworks
would have a list of all actually active web projects, and those would
be listed at the top, or perhaps there should be another page
Web/Frameworks/Active or whatnot.

Anyone care to help take this page apart Applications and
libraries/Web programming and move it to reasonable pages?

Thoughts?

CD: 3ms