From: Andy Gimblett <haskell <at> gimbo.org.uk>
Subject: ANN: fp-southwales, the South Wales Functional Programming User Group
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.cafe
Date: Wednesday 14th October 2009 11:23:42 UTC (over 7 years ago)
Dear friends,

It is my pleasure to announce the formation of fp-southwales, a user
group for anybody interested in functional programming in the area of
south Wales, UK.  We're based out of Swansea University's Computer
Science department, where there are a few of us using Haskell for our
research, but we welcome anyone who wants to join in, from academia or
industry, from Swansea, or Cardiff, or indeed anywhere in south
Wales.  As the name of the group also suggests, we're interested in
all aspects of functional programming, not just Haskell, although we
expect that to be a central topic, for now at least.

We exist online as a google group: http://groups.google.com/group/fp-southwales

The first point of business is: hello, what shall we do, and when
shall we do it?  :-)
http://groups.google.com/group/fp-southwales/browse_thread/thread/ddb2d352a14896d8

All welcome!

-Andy