From: Khudyakov Alexey <alexey.skladnoy <at> gmail.com>
Subject: [ANN] histogram-fill, library for creating hitograms
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.cafe
Date: Sunday 20th September 2009 16:22:51 UTC (over 8 years ago)
Hello.

I'm glad to announce library for filling histograms. Its purpose to provide

generic and convenient API and be fast.

Features list:

* Allows to fill many histograms at once. I used it to fill about hundred.

* It provide support for arbitrary binning algorithm. Currently there are
integer bins, equal sized floating point bins and generic 2D bins. One
however
could implement more exotic variants. Bins with variable width for example.

* Immutable histograms. It's relatively recent addition so it could have
few
rough edges.

* Histogram serialization to/from human readable text. So data could be
used
with other tools.

--
  Khudyakov Alexey