From: Bas van Dijk <v.dijk.bas <at> gmail.com>
Subject: ANNOUNCE: levmar-0.2
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.cafe
Date: Wednesday 16th September 2009 09:35:25 UTC (over 8 years ago)
Hello,

We like to announce a new release of the high-level
Levenberg-Marquardt library levmar:

http://hackage.haskell.org/package/levmar-0.2

Changes:

* There's one new major feature: automatic calculation of the Jacobian
using automatic differentiation with Conal Elliott's vector-space
library.

(Conal: would you like to take a quick look at the implementation and
see if I'm using vector-space the way it supposed to be used, thanks)

* Furthermore we made the type Model from LevMar more type-safe by
replacing:

type Model m r = NFunction m r [r]

with:

type Model m n r = NFunction m r (SizedList n r)

* Finally we did lot's of internal refactorings and updated the
documentation.

regards,

Bas and Roel van Dijk

CD: 3ms