From: Jake Wheat <jakewheatmail <at> googlemail.com>
Subject: ANNOUNCE: hssqlppp, sql parser and type checker, pre-alpha
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.cafe
Date: Monday 14th September 2009 17:55:24 UTC (over 8 years ago)
Hello all,

I've started on a SQL parser and type checker, which I'm currently
planning on evolving into a lint-type program for PL/pgSQL, called
HsSqlPpp.

It currently parses a subset of PostGreSQL SQL and PL/pgSQL, can type
check some select, insert, update, delete and create statements, and
is pretty rough all round at the moment.

It uses Parsec and UUAGC, comes with a small HUnit test suite, and has
a Cabal file.

The code is on Launchpad here:
https://launchpad.net/hssqlppp

You can get a snapshot here:
http://launchpad.net/hssqlppp/prealpha/secondtypechecking/+download/hssqlppp-140909-rev276.zip

More information in the readme:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~jakewheat/hssqlppp/trunk/annotate/head%3A/README
and brief the usage guide gives you an idea of what you can do with it
right now:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~jakewheat/hssqlppp/trunk/annotate/head%3A/usage

I'm pretty new to Haskell, parsing, attribute grammars and type
checking - any comments, advice, criticism welcome.

Thanks,
Jake Wheat

CD: 4ms