From: Diego Souza <dsouza <at> bitforest.org>
Subject: ANNOUNCE: OAuth library in haskell
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.cafe
Date: Monday 24th August 2009 11:48:14 UTC (over 8 years ago)
Dear Haskellers,

hoauth is a library which helps you to deal with oauth protocol.
Currently it supports only consumer side applications, but there are
plans to add service providers support in near future.

The source code can be found at [darcs]: http://projects.bitforest.org/hoauth/
and now in hackage: http://hackage.haskell.org/package/hoauth

If you have any questions, comments or criticism, please get in touch
with me. I'll appreciate it very much, specially because there are so
many things yet to learn.

Thanks,

PS: This is the first piece of code I produce in Haskell since I've
start learning it few months ago. I must say it has been a joy since
then.
--
~dsouza
yahoo!im: paravinicius