From: Eric Kow <kowey <at> darcs.net>
Subject: Edinburgh Meetup (Sat 29 Aug) and Hack Day (Sun 30 Aug)
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.cafe
Date: Friday 14th August 2009 16:04:00 UTC (over 8 years ago)
Dear Haskellers,

Just a quick reminder that we will be having a Hack Day in Edinburgh
on Sunday 30 August (ICFP venue).  That's in two weeks!

For the interested, we will also be meeting up the day before 09:30
Saturday 29 August just outside the RCPE (ie. the ICFP venue again).
We'll have a quick wander and hopefully find some nice places to sit and
chat, whip out the occasional laptop and fling a lambda or not being
careful not to injure the passers-by.

For more details, see
  http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Hac7

And do send me an email if you're interested in attending.  It'll
help us to get an idea how many people will be there.

See you soon! :-)

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9

CD: 3ms