From: Ravi Nanavati <ravi <at> bluespec.com>
Subject: BostonHaskell: Next meeting - June 23rd at MIT CSAIL Reading Room (32-G882)
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.cafe
Date: Tuesday 16th June 2009 21:51:30 UTC (over 7 years ago)
I'm pleased to announce the second meeting of the Boston Area Haskell
Users' Group.

The meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, June 23rd from 6:30pm - 8:30pm
(*). It will be held in the MIT CSAIL Reading Room (32-G882, i.e. a
room on the 8th floor of the Gates Tower of the MIT's Stata Center at
32 Vassar St in Cambridge, MA).

We have the following two talks scheduled (each intended to be 30-45
minutes each):

"Automagic Font Conversion with Haskell Typeclasses" by Frank Berthold

"Intermediate Language Representations via GADTs" by Nirav Dave

As in the last meeting there will be a break between the talks for
discussion and mingling. As we are an informal, unsponsored group,
there are no current plans to provide refreshments during the break,
but I encourage people to volunteer to provide them (please contact me
at [email protected] so I can keep track of what to expect). I'll make
sure to appropriately thank any refreshment volunteers at the meeting.

If you have any questions about the meeting please send them to the
BostonHaskell mailing list: [email protected] or contact
me directly.

I look forward to seeing many Boston area Haskellers next Tuesday!

 - Ravi Nanavati

(*) I interpreted the silence in response to my previous email
proposing June 23rd as assent. If this was a bad time or date to pick,
please send your scheduling comments to the BostonHaskell list (i.e.
[email protected]) so we can do a better job of picking a
date and time in the future.

CD: 3ms