From: Brent Yorgey <byorgey <at> seas.upenn.edu>
Subject: ANN: Haskell Hackathon in Philadelphia
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.cafe
Date: Thursday 21st May 2009 21:39:08 UTC (over 8 years ago)
Hi all!

We are in the early stages of planning a Haskell hackathon/get
together, Hac φ, to be held this summer at the University of
Pennsylvania, in Philadelphia.  Right now we're looking at two
possible dates:

  June 19-21    or   July 24-26

If you might be interested in attending, please add your name on the
wiki page:

  http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Hac_%CF%86

You can also note whether either of those dates absolutely doesn't
work for you.  (If you don't have an account on the wiki, you can
email Ashley Yakeley for an account [1], or feel free to just respond
to this email.)  Expect more details (such as a nailed-down date)
soon, once we have gauged the level of interest.

Hope to see you in Philadelphia!

Brent (byorgey)
Daniel Wagner (dmwit)

[1] http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/HaskellWiki:New_accounts