From: Patai Gergely <patai_gergely <at> fastmail.fm>
Subject: ANN: Elerea, another FRP library
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.cafe
Date: Friday 10th April 2009 16:41:06 UTC (over 8 years ago)
Hi everyone,

I'm pleased to announce Elerea, aka "Eventless reactivity", a
minimalistic FRP implementation that

- comes with a convenient applicative interface (similar to Reactive)
- supports recursive definition of signals
- supports signals fed from outside by IO actions
- supports dynamism in the signal structure (I think ;)
- seems to play nice with resources, especially memory
- is based on some unsafePerformIO dark magic (that might easily break
depending on many factors)
- might have some parallelisation potential
- has absolutely no formal foundations, it's just the result of some
furious hacking over the last few days!

There are working examples to show off the current capabilities of the
library, found in the separate elerea-examples package. Have fun playing
with it!

Gergely

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - A no graphics,