From: Eelco Lempsink <eelco <at> lempsink.nl>
Subject: Haskell Logo Voting has started!
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.cafe
Date: Tuesday 17th March 2009 13:06:32 UTC (over 8 years ago)
Hi there!

I updated a couple of logo versions and ungrouped and regrouped the
(former) number 31.  Other than that, there was nothing standing in
the way of the voting to begin imho, so I started up the competition.

By now, I suppose everybody should have received their ballot.  If you
think you should have received it but didn't, please report it, I can
resend the invitation.  Also, for people not directly subscribed to
the haskell-cafe mailing list, you can still send ballot requests
until the end of the competition (March 24, 12:00 UTC).  Make sure the
message contains 'haskell logo voting ballot request' (e.g. in the
subject).

Depending on the winner of this voting round we can decide whether we
need to continue with variations.  Jared Updike already offered to
donate a bit of time to help create several variations.  But for now,
good luck with sorting those options! :)

--
Regards,

Eelco Lempsink

CD: 3ms