From: Eric Kow <kowey <at> darcs.net>
Subject: darcs fundraising drive - only $720 left to go!
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.cafe
Date: Saturday 14th March 2009 10:42:37 UTC (over 8 years ago)
Hi everybody,

Just a quick update on the fundraising drive.

We are trying to raise $1000 to help pay for travel to the upcoming
Haskell hackathon (the second of our biannual darcs hacking sprints).
So far we have raised $280, so we're almost a third of the way there.
Think you can help?

Details on this page

  http://www.darcs.net/donations.html

Many thanks!

Eric

PS. Ultimately, what we are trying to buy is *time*.  So if you have a
few spare moments in your week, the most generous donation you can make
is by offering us a little of your time.  Come join us in Utrecht, 17-19
April or on #darcs!  Otherwise, we accept Paypal :-)

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9

CD: 4ms