From: Satnam Singh <satnams <at> microsoft.com>
Subject: ThreadScope: Request for features for the performance tuning of parallel and concurrent Haskell programs
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.cafe
Date: Wednesday 11th March 2009 13:24:47 UTC (over 7 years ago)
Donnie Jones, Simon Marlow and I have been working on infrastructure for
logging run-time events and a graphical viewer program called ThreadScope.
Hopefully these features will make it into the next release of GHC. We hope
the event-log viewer ThreadScope will be useful for the performance tuning
of parallel and concurrent Haskell programs. You can see a few screen shots
at the program's website http://raintown.org/threadscope

Before making the release I thought it would be an idea to ask people what
other features people would find useful or performance tuning. So if you
have any suggestions please do let us know!

Cheers,

Satnam Singh

________________________________
Satnam Singh