From: Creighton Hogg <wchogg <at> gmail.com>
Subject: ANN : Crypto 4.2.0 & Related News
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.cafe
Date: Monday 16th February 2009 18:48:32 UTC (over 8 years ago)
Hello Haskellers,

I'm pleased to announce version 4.2.0 of Crypto has been uploaded to
Hackage & that I am taking over maintenance of the library from
Dominic Steinitz.  As of this release it should be cabal install'able
on GHC 6.10.1.  I'm also pleased to announce that the darcs repo will
be moving from code.haskell.org to being hosted on Patch-Tag at
http://patch-tag.com/repo/crypto/home.
 You don't need to sign up for
Patch-Tag to use the read only repos, but you will need an account if
you want to be given write access to the crypto repository.

Please feel free to e-mail me with any issues or questions.

Cheers,
Creighton

CD: 3ms