From: Stephen Hicks <sdh33 <at> cornell.edu>
Subject: ANN: language-sh-0.0.3.1
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.cafe
Date: Sunday 18th January 2009 04:42:09 UTC (over 8 years ago)
Hi everyone,

I'm pleased to announce a new package I've just uploaded to hackage:
language-sh.  It's a set of modules for parsing, manipulating, and
printing sh-style shell scripts.  It's being developed alongside shsh,
the Simple Hakell Shell (available at http://code.haskell.org/shsh/,
but it's still missing a few features before I'm ready to release it).

I have two goals with this project (shsh, that is - I don't actually
have plans for Language.Sh by itself, except that some people
suggested it could be useful on its own).  First, making possible
portable test suits that run on Windows as well as on Unix.  The
second is a bit more difficult, but ultimately I hope shsh can become
a viable command-line shell for Windows.  I would love any comments,
suggestions, criticisms, and especially patches!  Please let me know
what you think!

http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/language-sh-0.0.3.1

Cheers,
steve hicks