From: Malcolm Wallace <Malcolm.Wallace <at> cs.york.ac.uk>
Subject: Haskell Quick Reference (1-page PDF)
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.cafe
Date: Thursday 6th November 2008 13:41:13 UTC (over 9 years ago)
Some time ago, there was a thread about a "CheatSheet" for Haskell
beginners.  As I recall, the CheatSheet was more than 12 pages long.

For a Haskell tutorial I was running at a conference recently, I needed
a "Quick Reference Guide" that would fit onto a single side of A4.  So I
knocked one together quickly, and it is attached as a PDF.  I send it to
this list, with permission for anyone to distribute it more widely as
they wish, in the hope that it might be useful.

Doubtless it is incomplete, and I have no particular desire to fix
errors or maintain this document, so if anyone is interested and would
like to adopt it, I can pass on the editable sources.  It was originally
created as an Apple Numbers spreadsheet (simply for speed of creation)
but could be converted to Excel or CSV, for import into other tools.

Regards,
    Malcolm

CD: 5ms