From: Justin Bailey <jgbailey <at> gmail.com>
Subject: [ANN] Haskell Cheatsheet v1.0
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.cafe
Date: Friday 10th October 2008 23:08:15 UTC (over 8 years ago)
All,

I've created a "cheat sheet" for Haskell. It's a PDF that tries to
summarize Haskell 98's syntax, keywords and other language elements.
It's currently available on hackage[1]. Once downloaded, unpack the
archive and you'll see the PDF. A literate source file is also
included.

If you install with "cabal install cheatsheet", run "cheatsheet"
afterwards and the program will tell you where the PDF is located.

The audience for this document is beginning to intermediate Haskell
programmers. I found it difficult to look up some of the less-used
syntax and other language stumbling blocks as I learned Haskell over
the last few years, so I hope this document can help others in the
future.

This is a beta release (which is why I've limited the audience by
using hackage) to get feedback before distributing the PDF to a wider
audience. With that in mind, I welcome your comments or patches[2].

Justin

[1] http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/CheatSheet
[2] git://github.com/m4dc4p/cheatsheet.git

CD: 2ms