From: Thomas Hartman <tphyahoo <at> gmail.com>
Subject: Real World HAppS: Cabalized, Self-Demoing HAppS Tutorial (Version 3)
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.cafe
Date: Friday 12th September 2008 15:07:23 UTC (over 8 years ago)
I pushed a new version of happs-tutorial to the online demo at

http://happstutorial.com:5001 This
is also on hackage: cabal install
happs-tutorial. (now version 3.)

or darcs get http://code.haskell.org/happs-tutorial
for the latest

The demo/tutorial has the same basic functionality as the last release
-- just a login form essentially -- but a lot more bling now. Like
menu link items that change colors when the page is clicked. Also the
login form that gives sane error messages.

The focus for this release was on explaining how I used StringTemplate
with HAppS.

Hopefully in version 4 I'll finally get to State and Macid! And
hopefully some functionality that actually does something beyond just
showing what users have created logins :)

Thomas

CD: 3ms