From: Galchin, Vasili <vigalchin <at> gmail.com>
Subject: ANN: posix-realtime 0.0.1 (system category)
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.cafe
Date: Tuesday 19th August 2008 07:11:08 UTC (over 9 years ago)
Hello,

     1) I have added more to "the posix realtime" support.

           - I put in parens above because I have currently uploaded
outside
the Haskell Unix library .. i.e. I am still open to submitting to the Unix
library.

           - I have also put in parens because I have not personally
implemented all of the posix realtime support .... others have also
implemented Posix realtime support.

    2) I am still trying to learn the Haskell FFI .. my bad .. thank you
Brandon, Derek, Don(2?), Jason, Bulat, Duncan, Felipe, Bryan, Ketli, Luke,
Jonthan, Jeremy, Jules. . .. Sorry for list .. alittle corney .. but
nonetheless very grateful!  Who did I forget who answered my questions? Is
this a pre-order? ;^)

    3) There are still issues with RTDataTypes.hsc that I am working with
..
in particular Sigevent.

    4) This has been a learning exercise for me as I said in terms of the
Haskell API and Haskell monad class. Someone one in the 2) list suggested
aHaskell Posix AIO (async IO) API implemented in terms of the State monad
or
Continuation monad ... I didn't ignore this suggestion ... I am still
thinking about .. i.e. the AIO "API" is a somewhat moving target.

Kind regards, Vasili

CD: 9ms