From: Jefferson Heard <jefferson.r.heard <at> gmail.com>
Subject: ANN: Tutorial on information visualization and visual analytics in Haskell
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.cafe
Date: Saturday 9th August 2008 18:30:49 UTC (over 9 years ago)
This is the tutorial I'll be presenting at DEFUN 2008.  I'll be
building a site around it until then, complete with compilable code
examples, but I thought I would let everyone get a sneak peek at the
long version of the tutorial before I'm done with it.  The code is as
yet untested, and keep in mind, advanced Haskellers, that I'm
purposefully simplifying some things to be understood by the beginner
to the intermediate Haskeller.  Comments and questions are welcome and
encouraged.  Please do ignore typos in the inline code for now,
though, as I'll be spending this week testing it out and making sure
everything works.

The link is:

http://bluheron.europa.renci.org/docs/BeautifulCode.pdf

-- Jeff