From: Brent Yorgey <byorgey <at> gmail.com>
Subject: ANN: Graphics.Rendering.Diagrams 0.1
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.cafe
Date: Wednesday 30th April 2008 17:24:40 UTC (over 9 years ago)
Hi all!

I am very pleased to announce the release of Graphics.Rendering.Diagrams,
an
embedded domain-specific language for creating simple pictures and
diagrams,
built on top of the Cairo vector graphics library.  It's still somewhat in
its infancy, but already beginning to be useful and I wanted to get
something released as soon as possible.

More info and examples here: http://byorgey.wordpress.com/2008/04/30/
new-haskell-diagrams-library/

Download the package here:
http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/diagrams-0.1

If it looks interesting to you, please give it a try, report bugs, request
features, and so on.  If it looks too simplistic to be of use to you --
just
wait for a future version!  I've got tons of ideas for features.  If you're
interested in contributing, I'll have a darcs repo up (most likely at
http://code.haskell.org/diagrams/)
as soon as someone creates a directory
for me on code.haskell.org.

Enjoy!