From: Wouter Swierstra <wss <at> Cs.Nott.AC.UK>
Subject: ANN: The Monad.Reader Issue 10
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.cafe
Date: Tuesday 8th April 2008 10:56:26 UTC (over 9 years ago)
I am pleased to announce that a new issue of The Monad.Reader is now
available:

   http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/The_Monad.Reader

Issue 10 consists of the following two articles:

  * Bernie Pope
	Step inside the GHCi debugger

  * Matthew Naylor
	Evaluating Haskell in Haskell

The Monad.Reader is a quarterly magazine about functional programming.
It is less formal than a journal, but somehow more enduring than a
wiki page or blog post.

If you'd like to write something for the next issue of The
Monad.Reader, please get in touch. I haven't fixed the deadline for
the next issue just yet. I hope to send out an official call for copy
fairly soon.

  Wouter

may still contain software viruses, which could damage your computer
system: