From: Paul Brown <paulrbrown+haskell-cafe <at> gmail.com>
Subject: ANN / CFC: minimalistic haskell blogging web application (perpubplat)
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.cafe
Date: Friday 4th January 2008 20:43:59 UTC (over 9 years ago)
All --

I've spent some time on cleaning up my hobby blog publishing software
and setting up a darcs repository, so I'll throw it out there for
criticism or suggestions:

  darcs get http://datapr0n.com/repos/perpubplat

It's running my blog (http://mult.ifario.us).

It's relatively lightweight in that it doesn't use a framework but
still weighs in at <1500 LOC with comments, but it does rely on the
(Thanks, Bjorn!) FastCGI and XHTML combinator libraries.

I have some plans for handling comments and the like, but things I'd
like to figure out:

- Turn the blog data model into a monad.
- An idiomatic approach to handling conditional GET and E-Tag, i.e.,
send a 304 response if things aren't modified.

Thanks in advance.

http://mult.ifario.us/

CD: 4ms