From: Wouter Swierstra <wss <at> Cs.Nott.AC.UK>
Subject: ANN: The Monad.Reader Issue 9: SoC special
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.cafe
Date: Monday 19th November 2007 13:21:00 UTC (over 9 years ago)
I am pleased to announce that a new issue of The Monad.Reader is now
available:

   http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/The_Monad.Reader

Issue 9 is a "Summer of Code Special" - it consists of three articles
from student participants of Google's Summer of Code, describing the
projects they worked on:

   * Thomas Schilling
	Cabal Configurations

   * Jason Dagit
	Darcs Patch Theory

   * Mathieu Boespflug
	TaiChi: how to check your types with serenity

The Monad.Reader is a quarterly magazine about functional
programming. It is less formal than a journal, but somehow more
enduring than a wiki page or blog post.

If you'd like to write something for the next issue of The
Monad.Reader, please get in touch. I haven't fixed the deadline for
the next issue just yet. I hope to send out an official call for copy
fairly soon.

Enjoy!

   Wouter

may still contain software viruses, which could damage your computer
system: