From: red nucleus <rednucleusltd <at> gmail.com>
Subject: Job: web development in Haskell
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.cafe
Date: Wednesday 24th October 2007 11:43:59 UTC (over 10 years ago)
Anyone who is serious about doing web development in Haskell is
welcome to apply for the job outlined below. If we found a good
functional programmer, we can ignore the bits about Rails.

Web Developer

RedNucleus Ltd (rednucleus.co.uk) is seeking a highly motivated
programmer for a full or part-time posititon developing social web
applications. Initially you will develop and maintain applications
using RubyOnRails or a similar framework, but there will be
opportunities to explore new web programming paradigms with
declarative languages.

The successful application will have:
-a good degree in computer science or a quantitative topic.
-good independent programming and quantitative analysis skills.
-some familiarity with HTML, CSS, JavaScript and SQL, and with network
programming.
-exposure to functional programming methodologies, e.g. in Haskell,
Lisp or Erlang.

Graduate level qualifications in computer science and expertise in web
development including RubyOnRails would be a plus.

RedNucleus is based in Beeston, Nottingham. The successful application
could work here or mostly from home.

Salary depends on experience and qualifications, starting from £22,000
plus performance bonus.

To apply, please prepare a single pdf file containing your cover
letter and CV, and name the file with your surname, e.g. smith.pdf.
Then send the file to: [email protected] Informal enquiries can
be directed to the same address.

The closing date for applications is 22nd November 2007

CD: 4ms