From: jeff p <mutjida <at> gmail.com>
Subject: job opportunity
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.cafe
Date: Wednesday 17th October 2007 03:10:18 UTC (over 9 years ago)
Hello,

  Here are the essential details...

Location: NYC

Industry: finance

Salary: enough to live comfortably in Manhattan

Hard Requirements:
    Must be able to work in the USA (we can't get you a worker's visa).

    Must be an expert level Haskell user; must be comfortable with
monads, monad transformers, type level programming (i.e. MPTC,
overlapping and undecidable instances), and lazy evaluation (i.e. know
how to find and eliminate space leaks).

   Must have a desire to use modern PL research in the real world.

Soft Requirements:
    Experience with low-level Haskell programming (i.e. FFI).

    Experience with Linux and Cygwin/Windows.

    Knowledge/experience in dependently typed programming.

    Knowledge/experience in logic programming.

If anyone is interested, please contact me to find out more.

thanks,
  Jeff

CD: 3ms