From: Mansell, Howard <howard.mansell <at> credit-suisse.com>
Subject: New York Functional Programmers Network Inaugural Meeting - Thurs day May 3rd 2007 from 6pm
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.haskell.cafe
Date: Monday 23rd April 2007 19:40:25 UTC (over 10 years ago)
We are starting up a New York area-based network for functional
programmers. The idea is to have a regular meeting through which functional
programmers can meet to discuss experiences, get and give information, find
jobs etc.

The first official meeting will be held on Thursday May 3rd at the offices
of Credit Suisse in Manhattan, from 6pm to ~8pm.  The meeting is intended
to be an informal gathering and refreshments will be provided to make the
experience even more pleasant.

Please let me know if you would like to attend so that I can make sure we
have a large enough room and adequate libation.

Howard Mansell (Credit Suisse)
Jeff Polakow (Deutsche Bank)

Please access the attached hyperlink for an important electronic
communications disclaimer: