From: Allen Winter <winter <at> kde.org>
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] KDE4 Porting Guide
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.kde.devel.general
Date: Saturday 24th February 2007 15:49:01 UTC (over 10 years ago)
Howdy,

An effort of the KDE4 Release Team is to have a real nice
KDE3 -> KDE4 Application Porting Tutorial.  In future release
announcements we'd like to point to a newly updated document
to include all the porting bits floating around, no longer relying on
http://edu.kde.org/development/port2kde4.php

I picked up where milliams had started, made some changes, renamed it,
and...
http://developernew.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/KDE4_Porting_Guide

So I hope others will jump in and help us make this a really useful doc.

If you have info or comments about this page, but don't feel like
doing the wiki-thing, feel free to email me and I will make the changes
for you.

Regards,
Allen

--
KDEPIM Developer
I accept PayPal payments to [email protected]