From: yarddog <scardis <at> gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spring 2.5.2/AcitveMQ 4.1.1] Unable tolocate Spring NamespaceHandler for XML schema namespace[http://www.springframework.org/schema/tx]
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.java.springframework.user
Date: Friday 11th April 2008 02:13:35 UTC (over 9 years ago)
Andreas -

I was having the same problem today, and after quite a bit of digging
around, I discovered that the maven-assembly plugin can accidentally squash
certain files.  What I found was that I had multiple JARs with a
META-INF\spring.schemas and spring.handlers files.  When the maven-assembly
plugin is exploding each of the JARs to build the assembly JAR, it will
basically overwrite any existing files with the same name (meaning the last
one wins).

The solution we used was to manually construct the META-INF\spring.schemas
and spring.handlers files by concatenating each component JAR files version
of the same file into one main file and manualling placing that into the
assembled JAR.

Hope this helps -
Steve Ardis

Andreas G Guther wrote:

> It looks like I need the following NamespaceHandler:
> http://static.springframework.org/spring/docs/2.5.x/api/org/springframew
> ork/transaction/config/TxNamespaceHandler.html
>
> Which is actually in my assembled AllInOneJar file.  What might causing
> the loading of the handler to fail?

View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/-Spring-2.5.2-AcitveMQ-4.1.1--Unable-to-locate-Spring-NamespaceHandler-for-XML-schema-namespace--http%3A--www.springframework.org-schema-tx--tp16361400p16623813.html
Sent from the springframework-user mailing list archive at Nabble.com.