From: Jorge Luis Chamorro <chamorro <at> plug.org.ar>
Subject: Re: OM translation
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.handhelds.openmoko.devel
Date: Thursday 25th June 2009 00:34:58 UTC (over 8 years ago)
On Sat, 06 Jun 2009 23:17:46 +0200
Onen  wrote:

> Hi,
>
> thanks for proposing your help.
>
> openBmap (GPS/GSM cell logger), is currently only running in English. I
> would love to see it translated. Right now, the first step would be to
> modify the python code to use gettext. Then it would simply be a matter
> of translating strings.
>
> Let me know if you are interested in any of these.
>
> If this was not the kind of apps you had in mind, then sorry for the
> noise ;-)
>
> Onen

I can translate to Spanish too

I'm a player of cellhunter and some time ago I make some changes to it.
I make a python script to establish a bluetooth link to other phones and
get GSM cell info. Then when I travel I carry my neo and other cellphones
from my wife and work all with different GSM providers and get more info.
I'm waiting for a new 3G cellphone at work , then I can try to use a
bluetooth link to check 3G coverage too.

Saludos , Jorge

> Denis Ceh wrote:
>  > Hi!
>  >
>  > I am new here and i would like to help you  to develop OM. For the
first
>  > step i would like to make translation of applications to slovenian
>  > language. So i would be glad to give me some main streams how i can
help
>  > you. A long time ago i was involved to help to translate Mandrake
Linux